Catwonsports

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

fooled around and ...



missed the SIDI order...

I haven't read my third mailbox in many many months: 1200 messages tonight. Sort of thought the SIDI order wasn't happening and got caught up in doing the TdF thing on the blogger. Where does VeloBella heroine of managing electronic communication find the time? She can post daily with a lot of pictures, go to work, ride her bike, and she reads her email.

In my frustration, my beloved zsa zsa, got an earful for not reminding me to read my frickin' email. I hate that word frickin', but it's kind of fun to use. Anyway, I am a bad girl and after I apologize, I should go sit in a corner.

6 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, Blogger marscat said...

DON'T FORGET THE SCHWALBE TIRE ORDER!

 
At 11:19 PM, Blogger PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

bike racers.

gotta love em.

 
At 6:05 AM, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

When you come out of your corner, email your Sidi order in now.

Monica is here with us...and she doesn't sneak away to coffee shops just for a few minutes of internet access like we do.

And I know she has been so focused on nationals that she hasn't gotten to it yet

so there's the inside scoop for you.

And Michael is thinking up a TdF question to stump you with

and this isn't Michael by the way - but he hogs the log in

 
At 7:03 AM, Blogger X Bunny said...

yay!
you guys did make it there

no internet access at the resort?!

is pennsylvania experiencing a time warp?!

we may be searching for the coffee shops in bend, too....

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger marscat said...

Thank you VB (posing as OV) for the details
on the SIDI order. That's great news!

Good luck to OV and to Monica from us. have
fun.

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Ippoc Amic said...

wow...VB is definitely the heroine...thank you so much...SIDI order is emailed today...enough about me, good luck to VB, OV, Monica, and other Bellas/Fellas at Nats....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home