Catwonsports

Saturday, March 31, 2007

wards ferry is pretty but...

Staying at the Aladdin on Mono Hwy. We brought our usual breakfast food but found out yesterday afternoon that there is a free breakfast from 5:30am until 10am. Non-waffle eaters had yummy belgian waffles with butter and syrup this morning. This is my first waffle in 5 or so years, and I ate it only because it was free. Planned on watching Boonen win 4 at E3 today. Pretty frustrating morning since I only saw a bit of it. Cycling.tv wouldn't come on. I panicked and shot a quick message to Flandria on the VB board, but she wasn't there. Probably getting ready for Brisbane. Finally, E3 did come on, but then I touched something and it went off...forever. I kept fiddling around with the settings but nothing got it to come back on. In the middle of all this, around 7:12am, the guy next door to our room starts doing the sex moaning...yuck. Maybe, I should have gone with marscat and raced. No cycling.tv and a moaning guy. At least, he didn't last too long. Now at 8:18am, I should get ready to ride over to Wards Ferry and see the racers on the course, but I found the live feed on letour.com. I am reading live coverage of the Crit Int'l should be finished shortly. What a darn bike nerd...

5 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

yeehaw!!

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger marscat said...

cute nerd

 
At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the guy probably did a quickie...ewww

i saw your pm...left at 6:15am for Brisbane so only watched 15 mins of it...

you can get mobile updates from cyclingnews.com, I will send you the link via vb forum pm

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger X Bunny said...

wards ferry may be pretty,

but as you are learning from your lovely stay at the aladdin inn

sonora kinda sucks

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger EB said...

Ew ew ew. Ew.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home