Catwonsports

Friday, August 10, 2007

more bonus points...

sent in the reg on Wed., called Bob asked him to be on the lookout, and well, we made the Esparto start list...I guess it's a good thing...

10 bonus points for the person closest.
How long will it be before I get passed by Ms. Despas?

my guess: passed by JD at 15 minutes 30 seconds.

Are You Entered?
Esparto TT at page bottom in italics

Women 1/2/3, Field 20
113 Kelly McDonald Touchstone Climbing
114 Anny Henry EMC2/Vellum Cycles
115 Olivia Dillon Dolce Vita Cycling
116 Maria Monica Touchstone Climbing
117 Patricia Ross Touchstone Climbing
118 Bridgette Lery CRC/HILL & CO.
119 Christine Thorburn Webcor Builders Cycling Team
120 Liz Hatch Vanderkitten
121 Lauraleen Fenech DeMarco's
122 Anna Davenport Village Peddler
123 Angela Aldrich Velo Bella-Kona
124 Virginia Perkins CRC/HILL & CO.
125 Jane Robertson Metromint Cycling
126 Joan Gregg Unattached
127 Erika Donald Velo Bella-Kona
128 Courtenay Brown ValueAct Capital Cycling Team
129 Tracy Lillig Pegasus/Vandenberghe
130 Linda Locke Velo Bella-Kona
131 Jane Despas Klein Real Estate

11 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Blogger marscat said...

15 mins, 30 secs?

will she be dragging a motorhome?

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger Ippoc Amic said...

ok, I change it to 5 min 30 sec...

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger marscat said...

now that you'll have the aero wheel, that changes EVERYTHING

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

time for some asthma medications!

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger EB said...

Jane was my 1 minute woman at Madera & she passed me within the first 4 minutes...she's fast.

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger Ippoc Amic said...

oooh, I have just 30 seconds... maybe, someone can let me borrow a puffer...but, I hear it only works if you really have asthma...

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger X Bunny said...

since somehow in this strange world you are doing this time trial and i am not, then i expect you to have as much fun as we would together on a tandem!

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Ippoc Amic said...

ok bunny, I'll try but I don't think it's gonna work...

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Lilly Bella said...

the puffers do only work if you have asthma, but more importantly they mask other stuff. I don't know what type of stuff. Maybe "roids", anyway its too late for the medical program, you gotta use treachery here, you know like say something to Jane that will throw her off her game.

Ask her what her quads/helmet sizes are...and throw her some tape.

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Ippoc Amic said...

LillyBella-I don't think she can be distracted when it comes to ITTs...I will try with my flair...

I think puffers mask steroid use since maybe the final breakdown of the compounds are similar...funny how many pro cycist have puffers...ullrich and pettachi's asthma...yea, right...

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Ippoc Amic said...

passed by jane at 2min39sec and 0.77 miles...she had the flu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home