Catwonsports

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

looking for Princess Leia

When the clocks go back to standard time, I will often take 1/2 day on Wednesdays and go for a bike ride. Today, I looked for Princess Leia since I think she has Wednesday's off also. But, there weren't a lot of people out riding and definitely none in costume.

After my ride today, I felt a little like this.

And wouldn't mind one of these.

Daisy in her blue thing. A post with a Minnie picture should have a Daisy picture too.

8 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Blogger marscat said...

i woulda joined you but you were riding with the iPhone

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger Ippoc Amic said...

you were invited...but I think that you were busy patroling the UC toilets for inappropriate and/or excessive use of odorizers.....

 
At 6:21 AM, Blogger Lilly Bella said...

you guys are too funny.

Hey Linda, I dressed up as Princess Leia in High School. My talented mom made me a white long dress out of a bed sheet. It was cool, especially since she made it even though I was being a brat all week.

visit us soon! training camp time...

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger ~ lauren said...

i was out there.

but in the trees, not on the roads.

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger marscat said...

lauren, what routes do you ride in the trees? i end up doing the East Ridge, West Ridge thing again and again.

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger EB said...

I feel like Minnie today.

 
At 3:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Favoritism is punishable by feline law. Punishment usually is in the form of hairball puke.

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Ippoc Amic said...

LillyBella-mom's are cool when they do those nice things

Lauren-I thought you might have been there some place...

Panda-before or after your nap in the hallway?

WD-you got that right...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home