Catwonsports

Saturday, June 10, 2006

ouch, autsch, По-русски, aïe


Yesterday, Ludovic Turpin won a stage of the Dauphine Libere. Today, he broke his femur. Up until the Dauphine Libere, Floyd Landis had won all the stage races he started. All week, he has been losing minutes on the leaders. Today, he lost 27 minutes and is sitting 49th overall.

Yesterday, I took my own unscheduled rest day off the bike. Today, I was going to make up for the slacking by flogging myself on a time trial. I hate time trials.

Instead, today finds me next to the kitties stuck in bed with a horrible pain in the lower right side of my back. It's not clear where this ache came from. One time, I had a slight pain like this from cutting my toenails, but this time it is much more uncomfortable. Perhaps, the seat "tush cush" I got for the old dilapated seat of my work vehicle? It sits me up sort of high and a little stretched out in the leg department. Well, today is almost over so I hope tomorrow is a better day. I'd even do a time trial to show my appreciation for feeling better.

5 Comments:

At 9:40 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

hope you're feeling better!

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger marscat said...

are you feeling better? how was the massage?

what are the kitties doing?

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

massage = essential ingredient

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Ippoc Amic said...

massage was good and chiro w/ultrasound was good...now I want ride days instead of taking unschedlued rest days..

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger X Bunny said...

i hope your back stays in shape at least until the next tt...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home