Catwonsports

Thursday, August 31, 2006

hips don't lie


I have liked Shakira for more than 10 years now. I remember hearing Estoy Aqui in Colombia back in 1995. She was only 19 then, but she had already been discovered by Gloria Estevan's husband. Years later, Laundry Service, and now Oral Fixation 2. Gotta Say, it's a very good set of tunes. Dave Z had it right. I wonder if he could sing the tune to Floyd like she does.

Well, cross is happening and well, I don't do X. What a wimp. Several reasons why. I don't like climbing, not much of a runner, and don't like running with a bike. Big bummer because I probably would like X's intensity, and I feel a little left out. But, the girlfriend is giving it a go this year.

She is out doing 3 minute nipple exercises: lift the knee to the nipple then softly let the leg return to the ground. Looks funny - about as funny as my dancing to "Hips don't Lie". You should hear me sing...yes, and somtimes in Spanish...not too pretty. Plus, I can't carry a tune.

8 Comments:

At 7:38 AM, Blogger marscat said...

too much vino

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

too much hilarious

... i think me n' sabine needs to break out the vid cam.



choice.

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Velo Bella said...

lovely

just lovely

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger Ippoc Amic said...

We want to see a vid.

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger X Bunny said...

you won't be left out if you come and watch and cheer!

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Ippoc Amic said...

XBunny...that's a deal

WD - yes, sickos - didn't you know that already

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger Lilly Bella said...

That is so cool,I think I have me a new cross buddie and a dashboard hula girl all in one shot!!!

You are so surf city...

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

and i like this post too, but taking the same excuse as my last comment on marscat...

HI-mm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home