Catwonsports

Saturday, October 07, 2006

10-23

I found Mike Creed's website. Mike changed its name to this. He has a funny post where he talks about people re-posting their old posts so he just reposts a post from the day before. I could see why. Posting is work.




This is my birthday month, and these are pictures from my birthday last year. After the first 19 birthdays, I stopped getting excited about my birthday. But, I like the month so I will celebrate all month long.



This is marscat's mom. She is English and has very cool English accent. Her children seem to think that she "sounds more English" when she is around strangers. Something about putting on the accent. The children also think that their mother does not have an accent. Anyway, she does, and you might hear it if you talk to her. She will be coming to watch marscat race on Sunday.

If marcat's mummy has fun this Sunday, maybe she will come to
Surf City the following weekend too.

7 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Blogger marscat said...

happy b-day month....we're going on a cruise

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger X Bunny said...

mum was quite fun

i hope she comes to surfcity

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger marscat said...

WD: we missed you this weekend.

XB: we're trying to get her to race it!


(I'm poaching again)

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger Ippoc Amic said...

come on...the cats like it...you should see what they makes us wear...

mum had fun...she likes bike races

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

marscat-mum was very cute with her pooches and all.

will mum be bringing that viscious animal to Surf City?

I hope she does...

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger marscat said...

mummy may come to SC...and where mummy goes
the pooches go...

sorry he snapped at the bunny.

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

i can't stop looking at these kitty pics.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home