Catwonsports

Saturday, November 11, 2006

cat nap time = lazy time

Interesting week that I have had.
Went to jury duty two days in a row. Thursday, 2nd day of jury duty, my truck wouldn't start. The battery was dead. I got to jury duty, and the batteries in my less than often used hearing aids were dead. I came home and put the alarm "on" on my truck. The car alarm remote battery went dead. I couldn't disarm the truck alarm. Ok, three batteries in one day, weird. Friday, I went to start my work truck, guess what? Yes, 4th dead battery in less than 24 hours.

The other day, I was woken up from my afternoon nap by someone snoring...loudly. No, it wasn't this one...



It was this one. Yes, kitty snoring. Actually, Minnie's snores are pretty loud and constant, once he gets going. But, I don't mind since they are very cute sounds. And no, the other doesn't snore but does make cute little sleepy sounds.



Today is Saturday, and I am supposed to go on a hilly Mt. Diablo ride. But, the weather is not really great. It is sort of impending rain, damp, and wet. Since I don't feel like riding, and it's not wet enough outside to cancel my ride, I feel pretty guilty and lazy. Maybe, I'll just pretend that I am saving myself for picture taking at tomorrow's surf city and join the others in a full on nap fest.

8 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, Blogger marscat said...

you got spammed!

is that guilt spam?

is that not-riding guilt spam....we're NOT clicking
on it!

cuz it's spam

and cute sleepy post.

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Lorri Lee Lown -- velogirl said...

Sounds like your battery's dead too!

So, dead batteries....alien invasion? nuclear war? sounds like you just don't use your battery-gadgets enough.

My car battery was dead last week. I only drive on the weekends. Went out to the car on Thursday night for a meeting and it was dead. Left the little inside light on since Sunday.

I cancelled an 8-hour clinic today. Big bummer. Of course, I haven't been motivated to go out and ride myself.

Do we all suck? Nah, I think we're all normal as, normal as, normal as something that's normal (can't think of anything).

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger Ippoc Amic said...

thanks VG and yes, I do believe my batteries need recharging...

nah, we don't suck only sickos who spam suck...

 
At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

spamming sucks!

I like the blond hear-do...is there a name for that haircut? It's cute and sporty, want to have that do, too...looks easy to care for

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

i am now giggling.

again.

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

rainy day naps are the best.

of course, rainy day cross course set-up is fun, too...

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger Ippoc Amic said...

flandria - i think marscat calls that do the zsazsa do - just add bleach

today is monday and i hope OV has found his giggles again...

PAB-i like that you are a napper, and i felt more guilt over my lazy saturday when sunday came along

 
At 7:15 AM, Blogger X Bunny said...

sleep when you can

a rule to live by

 

Post a Comment

<< Home