Catwonsports

Friday, December 01, 2006

stalkers...



I had one once. Or, maybe twice. She used to go to every k.d. lang concert. She once told me that k.d. thought she and her friends were stalkers. My friend who I nicknamed "the stalker" would come and watch me at bike races from Sacramento to Bakersfield. Of course, I told her where the races were and some were at my invitation. But, then she started giving all kinds of nice presents, like a 2 year subscription to Cycle Sport. Then, I knew it was a bit more than just wanting to be friends.

Marscat and I have been doing a bit of stalking lately. Private stalking in our own home and not just googling. We saw Prime Suspect 7 a few weeks ago. We had not seen the other 6, but 7 was really good. So now, I am pleased to announce that we have seen all 7 Prime Suspects, plus The Queen, The Cook, the thief, his wife, and her lover, Calendar Girls, Gosford Park(again), and tonight we have The Madness of King George. And, I have The Clearing on dvd. So what does that amount to but about 10 Helen Mirren movies in two weeks?

Gotta get a life...

Oh, and marscat watches them while I am sleeping...should I be worried?

8 Comments:

At 6:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like you 2 have developed a serious Helen Mirren addiction..If this continues you may have to do a cleanse and watch 24 hours of Uma Thurman Kill Bill badass Nija flicks to recover.

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

I have seen exactly one of those movies--the madness of king george.

i thought it was good. maybe i need to see the rest...

Bunny and i very rarely make it through a movie without onbe of us falling asleep...

 
At 8:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this onbe fell asleep in the middle of King George

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Ippoc Amic said...

haven't seen the kill bills yet - are they good?

usually we fall asleep too and watch the movie in parts...last longer that way

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger EB said...

She is one seriously charasmatic woman. Up there with Candace Bergen & Cybil Shepard in the "underrated actor" category (in my opinion).

Did you go see the new one with her & Cuba Gooding? Looked good.

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger Ippoc Amic said...

bbelf...no we haven't seen it, what movie is that...I like Cuba too...

 
At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kill Bills are violent but Uma is one heck of a warrior. I think KB II is the better of the 2.

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger EB said...

I think it's called Shadowboxer. Fairly new.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home