Catwonsports

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Who's in first of the real race?

Prologue
I almost scored an upset with the pick of Bradley Wiggins, but he faded and came in 4th. Still a great result for a newcomer to the Tour. Disappointing results for previous front runners had to be Levi, Millar, Valverde, and the Z. And for the guys with 3 names, not a bad result for Jose Luis Arrieta. For the team standing, if the reace were over to day, I'd have won that. But, as we know, there's a lot of racing left until Paris.

GC
Fabian
Kloden
Hincapie

Points
Fabian
Kloden
Hincapie

Team
Astana
CSC
DiscoGreenies

After the Prologue, there is a three way tie for 1st:
Marscat 6 pts
OV 6 pts
Flandria 6 pts
Pabcid 2 pts

8 Comments:

At 1:47 AM, Blogger PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

don't i get any points for NAILING Big George in third?

I mean, third place is prolly harder to pick than first place...

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger marscat said...

point grubber...

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

hey!

I'm supposed to get 2 points for third!

Did I get penalized for grubbing?

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger marscat said...

ipppoc give the little grubber his point.

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger Ippoc Amic said...

what's up with me, and I made the darn rules...sorry pabcid

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger EB said...

Can I grub two sympathy points?

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger Ippoc Amic said...

No, you may not. This is not the Tour of California where we bend the rules for the hometown hero, but you are sill our favorite racing panda in the peloton...

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger EB said...

After a few days of being sorely behind coverage I'm pretty sure I don't deserve sympathy points anyway.

So bummed about the Vinonator! He's gotta fight back...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home