Catwonsports

Monday, March 24, 2008

kitty condo

The kitties can't get up to the top of the Frack loft bed. I thought maybe a kitty condo might help, but Marscat's said "no". In the parking lot of the kitty condo store were these two pugs. One was overweight like Daisy but both were pretty fiesty. They barked a lot and were upset with the other dogs that went by, but they were quite ok with me taking photos. The one dog was a chewing on something. Upon closer inspection, we realized it was the door lock, and the dog could open the little lock. Funny thing and so innocent looking.



Minnie and Daisy. Minnie was bad and peed on the bathroom floor again. It's such a drag to wake up in the middle of the night and go to the bathroom and step in piddle. To our future guests: please remember and be prepared.

Someone asked about Minnie's name. I tell them that Minnie is named after my mom. This evening, Marscat asks me what I called my mom, and I told her that I called her "mom" or when I was little it was "mommie". Then Marscat asked, why didn't you name Minnie Mommie. Then she starts looking at Minnie and saying come here mommie. How weird is that? Maybe, we should have another drink...

8 Comments:

At 8:16 PM, Blogger marscat said...

come here mommie! want some tuna?

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger Ippoc Amic said...

you are funny weird...

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Velo Bella said...

pugs scare me

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger russellp said...

Cat ladders from around the world:

http://katt-trappa.blogspot.com/

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger ~ lauren said...

haha, cat ladders.

why is she peeing on the floor like that?

i have a picture for you guys. of our cat relaxing on all his fluffy pillows on the frack upper bunk bed.

i'm not sure how he got up - maybe the ladder? but he's totally maxin".

and did you get my responses to your emails? the first one seemed to bounce, even tho i hit reply directly to the same email address that you sent it from.

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger suenago said...

O.K. I consider myself warned about that cat pee, but if I step in something wet in the middle of the night I am still screaming and waking you all up

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger Ippoc Amic said...

RLP-too cool, our cats would love the NY style ladder

VB-why do Pugs scare you

Lauren-we don't know, maybe because Minnie is 17and getting feeble in the brain????

Suenago-we will glady wake up and clean up the piddle when you yelp...

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Ippoc Amic said...

lauren-we did get your emails...And that is interesting that your kitty was up on the bunk bed...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home